Saturday 9 January 2010

Day 7.

© Ruth Johnston 2010

I have actually done work today, but should really be ashamed of myself because I only spent half an hour on it and the rest of the day trying to watch the Dogme95 movie, 'Julien Donkey-Boy' (wouldn't recommend it to anyone btw, it's awful) and finally finding and watching Grey Gardens (1975), it's such a good documentary, it makes me completely in love with the idea of being so rich but so filthy and lacking in common sense and I love their voices.
Out of what I've taken today, I think I like this best, would probably get rid of the glare from my teapot lampshade, but that's it, if the idea of this is to sum up the day, this pretty much does it. I also like that Edie on my laptop matches the figure in the Taylor-Wessing Portrait Prize catalogue.
I wanted tomorrow to be more productive, but I think I will be forced to go even more stir-crazy as it's meant to snow from 4am tomorrow morning until 2am the following morning, but we'll see how that goes. There is actually a bread-shortage now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog