Saturday 16 January 2010

Day 14.

© Ruth Johnston 2010

Today was the day of the exhibition opening.
I didn't take as many photographs as I thought I would, it was a pretty good turn out and the openings group put out a good spread. These are the sweets that were put out, I assume for the children attending the show, the boys indulged in a few packets of these. They were quite nice.
It was an alright hour or so, not particularly exciting, but it was still ok. The guest speakers weren't great but that's not my area, I was just happy to see my family and that my housemates made the effort to come along, it was lovely to have everyone's support.
Moon got me some flowers, it was a nice day. I hope our turn-out is alright for the rest of the exhibition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog