Thursday 22 July 2010

Day 201.

© Ruth Johnson 2010.

Today was the Malden Fortnight presentation evening, I attended because I was invited and I brought along Moon as my 'plus one', it was alright, they just gave out some prizes for best stalls at the Craft Fair and things like that. I was made to get up in front of the committee and was presented with £50 for the work I'd done for them. It was a very nice gesture, not only to be thanked but also the money considering I wasn't meant to be getting paid at all. I have also had an enquiry to come back up in October to photograph a lady's birthday party. I'm quite happy I went now and it definitely wasn't as boring as I thought it would be. Putting everything else aside, I even got a free slice of cake and a free beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog