Wednesday 30 June 2010

Day 179.


© Ruth Johnston 2010.

So, yesterday, after 178 days, I actually forgot to do a 365, I'm kind of devastated. But here are two images from today to make up for it. I think I was too tired from Glastonbury to completely bother yesterday, I hope it won't happen again.
Moon and I met up with Jason and Michelle this evening, they're a really nice couple to hang around with, it's a pity that they're in Nottingham most of the time now. We then met up with Aaron who appears to hang around with actual kids and the resulting event is probably my worst experience this summer so far, I am not 16-17 anymore and I'm glad I can hang out in pubs rather than with a few tins on a hill. We were meant to watch the sunset but you couldn't even see it, at all.
Once that was over and done with we went to where Mark works and it turns out there's a really tame fox that hangs around, as much as I love foxes, this one was rank, was really thin and looked like it had some kind of disease.
So, I guess the old friends that I hardly speak to anymore are doing fine, they seem to be both staying the same and growing older at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog