Sunday 5 September 2010

Day 247.

© Ruth Johnston 2010.

Without meaning to be too kitchen/food orientated, here is what I bought for dinner.. Domino's pizza! I've literally done nothing worth talking about and Moon left my house before 9 o'clock this morning.
I am poor for the duration of summer now, I'm not trusting myself to go anywhere where there are good shops and am only paying for stuff I have to pay for, such as the deposit on my house, my share of the internet bill and the TV license.
I will be treating myself to an Ikea trip the day after I move down but if I save up, I should be fine. Also, my loan will be in that following Monday so I can happily pay my savings back quickly without feeling too guilty. I'm so glad I have a credit card with a £6 minimum repayment.
I ordered the pizza before I checked my bank statement, so I felt like an absolute fool. Now I've put it down in writing I have to stick to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog