Thursday 15 April 2010

Day 102.

© Ruth Johnston 2010.

We meet again red toenails, but in a nice new shade.
I like that the ringlight makes everything look nostalgic and filmy.
I went to a travel agents today, all she did was look up mega-expensive prices on Google. I found many that were at least £20 cheaper, just from browsing. FML.
I'm quite liking the weather, and the prospect of a holiday is making me look forward to the summer time even more.
I have been doing pretty well at the gym too, it's just a shame that since finishing off my dissertation proposal that I have completely neglected my practical work, there is always the rest of the week to make me feel less guilty, but it's so nice outside and the evenings have some really good TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog