Friday 10 December 2010

Throwing in the towel.

I've been very inconsistant lately, and I think it's time that I give up.
I know I'm so close that I can see the finish line but lasting this amount of time is much more admirable than most other 365's that I've seen. So this is my last photo. It's from today and I know I've missed a few days but when I'm quitting, it doesn't matter that much.

I think this has served its purpose; I'm taking more photos, but I think if I were to do it again, I should pick a theme, what I have taken here is a quite an interesting diaristic set, but it does somewhat lack consistency. Although, maybe this has affected how I work in the real world and I've been able to develop more of style.
Sorry I gave up, but I'm so stressed right now and I really did give it a good try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog